Thursday, May 14, 2020

A Quick Update

First off, I apologize for the lack of posts these past couple months. I've been busy with other things lately, mainly academics. Fortunately, I'm almost entirely done with that now, and can ensure that posts will be happening more frequently for the next couple of months.

Second, Oscars-related content will probably be taking a backseat for the time being. I technically do have a new batch of predictions mostly ready, but given the state of essentially everything right now, I think it might be best to hold off until on posting it until things look a little more certain. I also might do a quick write-up on the recent rule changes and the possibility of next year's show being delayed to early summer next year, but I haven't decided yet.

Finally, my next post will be apart of awards and film website Filmotomy's Cannes Film Fesitval retrospective, celebrating the festival's history during the time when it was originally planned to happen this year. It will be an analysis on Barton Fink, one of my all-time favorite films. Now I can finally have another essay to post! Yay!

Well, that's just about everything.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment