Monday, March 2, 2020

My Blu-Ray Collection

First off, I apologize for the lack of posts recently. I've been busy with other things as of right now, but once I'm pretty much done with all that in a week or two my first post will be my first predictions for the Oscars 2021 season, and I might be able to squeeze in a film review as well.

So to hold everyone over for now...


Here's my up-to-date Blu-Ray Collection listed alphabetically. A pretty small one right now, but one I'm still glad I have. I'll likely come back to this post and update it whenever I get any new additions.

*4K Copy
**Criterion Collection Release
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey*
  • Apocalypse Now*
  • At Eternity's Gate
  • Back to the Future
  • Back to the Future Part II
  • Back to the Future Part III
  • Batman
  • A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
  • Casablanca
  • Dunkirk
  • The Favourite
  • Ghostbusters
  • Ghostbusters II
  • Gladiator*
  • Gone With the Wind
  • The Hateful Eight
  • Raiders of the Lost Art
  • Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
  • Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
  • Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
  • Isle of Dogs
  • Knives Outs
  • La La Land
  • The Lighthouse
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
  • Moonrise Kingdom**
  • North by Northwest
  • Once Upon a Time in Hollywood*
  • Phantom Thread
  • Roma**
  • The Shinning*
  • The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
  • Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  • There Will Be Blood
  • Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
  • True Stories**
38 films in total owned, +2 duplicates of 2001: A Space Odyssey and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment