Saturday, June 1, 2019

Welcome to Flick Scene!

Hello and welcome!

I’m Aidan Pittman, though others know me better as Dualy from Twitter. This post marks the official premiere of Flick Scene, a blog dedicated to sharing thoughts on film-based media, for better or for worse.

Here, I’ll be writing film reviews, making Oscar predictions, sharing my thoughts on movie trailers, and sometimes discussing other media. Non-movie related posts won’t come along too often, however, because I doubt people check out film blogs for someone’s thoughts on Super Smash Bros.

I don’t have a set schedule for when I’ll post right now, but expect at least one review a month and frequent Oscar predictions towards the start and end of the year. If you want more information on when I’ll get something for this blog done, then that gives me a give opportunity to shamelessly advertise my previously mentioned Twitter account, which is also listed to the right under my profile. In all seriousness though, I’m pretty active on Twitter and following me there is a great way to stay updated on what’s coming next.

So, thanks for taking the time to read this, and hopefully I’ll be able to make something worthwhile out of this.

Thanks again and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment